Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 7 August 2014

Liebster Award

 The Liebster Award

 
 
 
 I was recently nominated by two people for the Liebster award and i would like to say thank you to them both, they are the wonderful sara from http://www.simplysara.co.uk/  and Aino from http://www.toofabuloustofunction.blogspot.co.uk/ .
 
 

What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster award is an award between bloggers in which the aim is to discover new blogs and bloggers. The rules are as follows...
1. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
3. nominate some bloggers yourself.
4. create 11 new questions for them to answer.
 
 
So i will start with the questions from Aino...
 

1.  What is your wierdest habit?

My wierdest habit is probably washing my hands a lot, i kinda have a thing about germs. :/
 

2. What is the stupidest thing you have ever cried for?

This would probably have to be silly arguements with friends when i was younger!
 

3. What would you do if you won the lottery?

This is difficult! I would give some to family and friends, some to a charity and then go on a massive spending spree.
 

4. What is your favourite beauty product?

My favourite beauty product at the moment has to be my eyebrow products. Having recently having my eyebrows arched at benefit i decided to get some new products to keep them looking good- these are the Maybelline brow drama and also the pencil, both in dark blonde.
 

5. If you could travel anywhere in the entire world where would you travel?

My friend and i were actually discussing this and we really want to travel around Europe, that would be awesome!
 

6. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

I really struggled with this one and i'm still not certain as i have seen lots of wonderful things!
 

7.  If you could be any celebrity for just one day who would you be?

 
I would be one of the Kardashians because i think they are so funny so getting to spend the day with them would be amazing!

8. What is the worst joke you've ever heard?

knock, knock
who's there?
doctor
doctor who?
you said it!!
 

9.  coffee or tea?

Coffee! Starbucks caramel frap!
 

10. What/ who inspires you?

I would'nt put my inspiration down to one thing or one person- i try to find inspiration from lots of different people and things - including friends, family or even scrolling through pinterest or watching youtube videos.
 

11. If you had to choose between foundation and mascara which one would you choose and why?

100% mascara- i look terrible without it!

 

Now for the questions from Sara...
 

1. Who would you say is your style icon?

I really like the style of the Youtubers Zoe Sugg and Tanya Burr- i think they are both so pretty and have great style, their videos are brilliant for beauty and clothing inspiration.  I also like to get inspiration from those around me, especially friends and even my younger sister- she has great style.
 

2.  What is your favourite place to travel/ visit?

From places i've been before i really like mallorca as it is lovely and hot and sunny, they also have amazing little markets there with such cute things!
 

3. Your top blogging tips/ makeup tips?

i haven't been blogging that long so i don't really have any of my own tips but some makeup tips i try to follow are to always moisturise before applying my make up as it keeps my skin healthy and i find it helps the makeup apply better and also keeping my makeup minimal as too much can have bad results!
 

4.  Your favourite high street foundation?

Bourjois healthy mix is so good! It has great coverage for me and the formula is just really nice plus it smells good too which is always a bonus!
 

5.  Do you have any pets?

I have two gerbils and they are called pip and pop, pip belongs to me and pop to my sister.
 

6. What is your occupation?

I currently go to school, i am going into year 12 in september and i also have a part time job. whoo go me!
 

7. Where do you see yourself in ten years?

It's wierd as i've never really given this much thought however i would like to have a job i enjoy and i'm not sure about much else!
 

8. Your favourite high street shops?

for clothing - New look, primark and H&M
for beauty- boots and superdrug
 

9.  Do most of your friends/ family know about you blog and were you embarrased to start with?

As i said before i haven't had the blog that long however some friends know and i told some family but they don't really understand it. I was slightly emabarassed at first but not so much now.
 

 10. What made you start writing?

I've always loved writing and that prbably comes from reading so much. i started following blogs properly last year when i got a Bloglovin account and liked the idea of having my own blog but it wasn't until this year when discussing it with friends that i decided to go ahead with the idea.
 
 

11 facts about me

1. i am 16 years old!
2. i love reading
3. i am quite shy around new people and in groups
4. i cannot stop watching keeping up with the kardashians, it's just too funny! Scott and Khloe are my all time faves
5. i have one sibling- a younger sister called nicola and she is fab
6. two of my best friends have amazing blogs, go follow them http://www.daisychains16.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://www.booksandbeautifulthings.blogspot.co.uk/
7. i want a pug so bad, they look so cute and squidgy!!
8. i have a brillaint family, i love them lots!
9. i hate people looking at my feet - mainly my toes
10. company magazine is my favourite magazine ever- i try to buy it nearly every month
11. i am currently watching shark tale while writing this post
 

My questions!

1. What makeup item is your fave?
2. a song you have on replay
3. fave high street store?
4. do you cry at films- if so name one that had you blubbering
5. favourite type of blog post to write?
6. what made you want to start a blog?
7. what is your fave book?
8. if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
9. favourite scent?
10. lipstick or lipgloss?
11. how often do you go shopping?
 
i nominate...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Loved your answers - I've been looking for a new drugstore foundation, hence asking the question and I've had that answer more than a few times. Will be picking up boujous healthy mix this weekend :-) Great blog!

    www.simplysara.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much xx

    http://www.booksandbeautifulthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog and I really like it, I also did a post on the liebster awards, check the link to read it :)

    xx Cecil

    http://wednesday19th.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!
    What's your blog name?! :)

    ReplyDelete