Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Summer Wishlist!


My summer Wishlist

So I have decided to devise a list of things that I want to do this summer, so many summers in the past I have found myself trying to think back of something that I've done ( who remembers the first day back to primary school? Having to share something good you did? ).
So despite it being a fair way into summer I'm going to create this list and hopefully, fingers crossed, I can do the majority of these things ...

1. Spend time with family - holiday, days in and days out! 
2. Go for a picnic - I think we might have one while on holiday with family and some friends have mentioned it as well, so a picnic is definitely on the cards!! :)
3. Go on a shopping trip with my sister - even if it's just into town, we haven't properly been shopping together on out own before so it will be nice!
4. Take lots of pictures - for my birthday I got a fuji film instax 8 which I adore, the pictures are so cute providing you get the right setting which it has takene a while to perfect but they are a great keepsake and make a change to be able to hold a picture than just see it on my phone or laptop!
5. Read A LOT! - I set myself a target this year as I found myself not reading much last year, so my target it 30 books and I've read 18 so far and with a huge English reading list I need to get going on more.
6. shop shop shop - need I say more?!
7. Get fit and healthy - I tried jogging but I'm not so good but a friend and I plan on joining a gym later this month!
8. Eat a lot of ice cream! This kind of contradicts this ^  but you have to have ice cream in summer! I'm loving lemon sorbet mmmmmm
9. Watch lots of films and listen to lots of music! :)
10. Change my hair!- it's just so boring at the moment but I plan on having it highlighted and it soon which I cannot wait for!!

And that's it for now! I can't wait to share more of my life with you guys! I recently reached 100 bloglovin followers which is amazing thanks so much!!

Please comment on what you want to do this summer and some more post ideas you would like to see me do!


Laura x

1 comment:

  1. I love number 8! I should really eat some more ice cream. :)

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete